Monthly Archives: October 2011
I’ve uploaded a version of Texpac that’s been sitting on my computer for quite some time. It has experimental graphic filters that I use like basic gradient and outlining. I’ve also uploaded a quick and dirty port to monkey of my bmx pacimage module… with simple example. I have a more complete version in my ugge framework.
I’ve been having some great success with my framework lately and things are coming together very nicely. I put a bug report on the forum and Mark said it’s an undocumented feature! this is great as that was the answer I was looking for. so that and his recent changes to generics mean I’m going to go back and rewrite/refactor a few things.
I’ve updated the texpac mod for bmx and included a mac download as well.